Develop your individual slide
The use of solid wood panels in tables presents a challenge in furniture construction due to swelling and shrinkage. The V-Stabilizer by Pöttker addresses precisely this interface. It allows the table leaf to work freely while the frame remains precisely positioned. It provides an intelligent, stable connection to the solid wood top and to the frame as a whole - whether with or without function, it keeps the table in shape.
- V stabilizer decouples table top and function
- Unhindered swelling and shrinkage: the tabletop floats freely on the V stabilizer
- Even with strong fluctuations in humidity: function and stability remain unaffected
- Additional M6-thread: functional technology are decoupled
- The frame remains precisely positioned: table tops are not affected